News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Version 6.25

Started by David, July 12, 2019, 11:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Hello everyone!

In this summer release we added TrixBrix, the friendly Polish firm that produces LEGO-compatible track items.

We also updated:
- N Kato Unitrack
- N Peco Finescale Code 55
- H0 Märklin signals
- H0 Mein Gleis

For our garden railroaders two view scales are added: 1:150 and 1:250.

We solved a small issue when flipping flex track.

The 3D viewer is no longer updated when AnyRail does not have focus. This should keep older computers cooler!

Have fun!

David.

6.25.1 Solves an error in the TrixBrix library
6.25.2 Fixes a problem with dual gauge flex
6.25.3 Reduces the amount of memory used for the 3D view.Fixes a problem with Kato N Unitrack.
6.25.4 Adds codes for Tillig dual gauge track. Fixes a problem with Kato H0 Unitrack. Fixes a redraw issue with section text.
6.25.5 Fixes a problem opening some version 4 plan files.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Future-Digital

Hmm!

Been away from a computer for 4 FULL WEEKS (Arg!). Came back and saw that the entire interface for the forum had changed so much that I was expecting upgrades/changes all the way up to version 9 of AnyRail.

Ah, well, one can dream, can't one?

Missed you guys/gals.

Bill ;)
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx

David

David

Some users experienced a black screen in the 3D view.
This happens when too much memory is required.

Version 6.25.3 uses less memory to produce the 3D view at the expense of a slight performance loss.

BadBanana

Thanks for the update!  I never saw the black screen issue, but everything so far seems just as good as before, and I have no obvious performance loss in the 3D views.

vesto1988

Hallo
was wurde jetzt in der Version 6.25.4  noch mal alles Aktualisiert ?
Ich konnte das jetzt nicht nach lesen.
MFG

David

Please note that the forum language is English.
There are specific boards for other languages.

Your question about details on bugfix updates though is valid! I've added the information in the opening post.