News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Version 6.35

Started by David, October 15, 2020, 07:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all doing fine and you don't get too bored with the pubs closed or even in lockdown.
At least we still have the hobby to get us through these times!

New in version 6.35:
- The nostalgic Lionel Super-O track.

Fixes:
- There was in issue when connection a sloped piece of track to another sloped piece of track. The resulting heights were not calculated correctly.

6.35.1 Solves an issue with TT Tillig Standard part 06330 and H0 Piko A with ballast part 55405.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

exsnapper

Hi, I have/am created a basic layout in 6.35, but over the weekend I joined the Forum. I also upgraded my licence to V7. BUT.... How do I get V7 to download? I have tried removing the V6.3 and running the MSI again, but to no avail, still V6xx. I have seen some other users reporting their design is in V7, so, how do I get it, please?  :) 

poppy2201

Quote from: exsnapper on November 03, 2020, 12:42:58 PMHi, I have/am created a basic layout in 6.35, but over the weekend I joined the Forum. I also upgraded my licence to V7. BUT.... How do I get V7 to download? I have tried removing the V6.3 and running the MSI again, but to no avail, still V6xx. I have seen some other users reporting their design is in V7, so, how do I get it, please?  :) 

Version 7 hasn't been released yet as far as I know.  The reports that you may see are possibly Version 7 Beta Testers.
Charles J.

David

That's correct. Version 7 is under development.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

exsnapper

OK thanks Guys. too impatient! 8)

Future-Digital

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx