I hope everyone enjoys their holidays. Here, we mainly stay at home.
Anyway, this new release includes:
- H0 Trix Express Bakelit, a very old German track system.
- T Gauge
- Thiel libraries
- Endpoint angles shown in Details window (right-click on track and select 'Details')
- Empty user object libraries are now properly removed
- JMRI export adapted for JMRI version 4.20. They changed some things breaking the integration
- Section labels when printing 'Selection only'
- Loading a too large image on a surface produced a misleading error
- Part number in MTH RealTrax corrected
- Part number in Tomix Fine Track corrected
- Part numbers when flipping track in O Marx corrected
What I was wondering, in an earlier post you said you are working on AnyRail 7. This was a post from 2019, so I guess plans have changed. Is Anyrail 7 due in the coming months or shoudn/t I hold my breath for that new release?
I'm asking this because I'm finally going to buy Anyrail and don't want to buy a version that will be updated to a new version in a few weeks/months.
Version 7 is under development, but we only release it when it's ready. I can't give an estimate at this point.
If you purchase a license for AnyRail 6, the upgrade to AnyRail 7 will be included.