I hope you're all safe and working happily on your layouts.
Version 6.37 has the following new track libraries:
-Sn3 Fast Tracks
-H0 Pilz Modellgleis
Updated libraries are:
- H0 Peco Streamline Code 83, added available Unifrog points
- H0 Peco Setrack Code 100, added buffer/bumper
- O Lionel Fastrack, additional filler tracks for some turnouts corrected
- N Tomix Finetrack, made canted track fit
- H0 Hornby Dublo, added switch motors
- Z Rokuhan, added insulating track
A minor bugfix:
- Scrollbar on backstage view when necessary
I am trying to make a post with an .any attachment.
I get this message (The current total attachment size allowed per post is 50000 KB. The total amount of the selected files is 166 KB.). What does it mean?
If it means my .any file is too big, how do I reduce its size?
From the numbers you provide it seems that the file is small enough.
Could you please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org?
Quote from: AndyJ on February 04, 2021, 11:32:41 pmI get this message (The current total attachment size allowed per post is 50000 KB. The total amount of the selected files is 166 KB.). What does it mean?
It means that the file should be within limits and OK to upload with your post. Note that you need to select Upload as well as dropping/selecting the file so that it is actually sent to the forum server.