News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Z Scale

Started by Chris, January 14, 2008, 12:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Hi David.

Thanks for setting up this forum — I am sure it will become very popular both with users and prospective buyers like me.

I know we corresponded the other day and you said you would let me know when Z scale had been added to Drail, but I thought it would be nice to let others know that this is in the pipeline. Do you have a time-scale for this?

With best wishes,
Chris
Chris
N & Z Home PageBahnhof Breitenfurt – Ost

Marklin Z scale Bavarian S3/6___________________

David

We plan to have Märklin Z scale available in two or three weeks from now. We have a number of other things in the pipeline as well, but we've had too many requests for this Z scale library to postpone it any longer ;).

David.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

David

Just to let you know: one week ago we released a new version of the software. One major change was its new name : DRail became AnyRail. But we also included various Z gauge libraries: Marklin, Micro Trains and Peco (the last one only providing flex track).
Special parts such as turntables will follow later.

David.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.