News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Free Track Plans

Started by David, May 27, 2011, 03:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

An interesting site with all sorts of free track plans (created with AnyRail  ;) ) can be found here:

http://www.freetrackplans.com

Friendly owner, highly recommended!

David.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

RhB_HJ

Interesting, but a bit to UK centered and generally too geometrically rigid.

But that's just a cultural difference between the North American approach and the European (including UK) approach. Of course there are always exceptions i.e. FREMO who, despite being module based, manages to break out of the rigid mould.  8) 8)
Hans-Joerg Mueller
Coldstream, BC   Canada

http://www.rhb-grischun.ca

My train videos

Win7Pro 64bit; 8 GB RAM; i5 2.67GHz; 1920x1080 22" display

Jeff

I'm familiar with the Railserve bunch. Good people. Heavily into Trainz software, as well.
Later,                                                AnyRail Fanatic
Jeff                      and Unofficial Guy Who Knows Almost Everything About It

Chris

A very comprehensive site but, as Hans says, with a strong UK bias. It was good to see the plan of Kyle station. Certainly very different now. I'll have to have a longer look when I get the time. Thanks for mentioning it David.

All the best,
Chris.
Chris
N & Z Home PageBahnhof Breitenfurt – Ost

Marklin Z scale Bavarian S3/6___________________

Buckwheat

I can't look at the site now. I just see a lot of script but no track plans or anything. Is it me or is something wrong with the site?

Chris

Hi, Buckwheat.
Have just checked and the site is working. Sad to say that the plan of Kyle station has gone.
(Checked on Firefox and Chrome.)
Chris.
Chris
N & Z Home PageBahnhof Breitenfurt – Ost

Marklin Z scale Bavarian S3/6___________________

Buckwheat

Yes but when I click on the link from the first post it doesn't work.

Buckwheat

Now I figured the problem. It was my security setting that was screwing up looking up the link. My bad.

dscrockett

Dave: Thank you for these plans. While your online, question, what the heck is going on with Lionel HO FasTrack? Your library of this product is amply populated. However, wondering what your source is since I cannot find anything on the Lionel website or the www which documents anything about this product? I live in the USA so Lionel is a product line I am interested in. Thank you, DSC.

David

FreeTrackPlans is not related to AnyRail. They only use AnyRail for the layout designs.

I'm not sure about your question regarding Lionel H0 FasTrack. Lionel FasTrack is O scale, not HO.

dscrockett

Thank you for your reply. Lionel HO FasTrack is listed on AnyRail under HO unless I am misinterpreting the data?

David

I think you're mixing it up with Fast Tracks. This is a brand of hand laid track (all kits).
Here is more info about them:
https://www.handlaidtrack.com/

So this is not Lionel.