News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Glued Track version 4.2

Started by montybear, December 02, 2011, 04:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

montybear

Since loading the latest version it seems that glued track does not always stay glued! By mistake I picked a piece of flex track to join to a point instead of the end of it. The whole of the rest of the layout, which includes glued track, moved in order to join the track together.

David

Could it be you accidentally pressed SHIFT while moving the track? Drag+SHIFT is a quick way to unglue track.

David.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

montybear

I don't think so as the track that moved still had the glued symbols on it. It happened a couple of times. I will try to reproduce it and give you more details.

montybear

OK, I have attached a file. On the stations layer the top left hand piece of track is glued. There is a piece of curved track attached on the right hand side with an unconnected point next to it. Left click on the curved piece of track and move the mouse down a small amount. The glued track and curve will attach itself to the point, which it should not do. At least I hope it does the same for you!

David

OK, I see. It might have been in there for a longer time though!

We'll fix it in the next update.

David.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

dymojim

I also have seen this problem when moving a piece of flextrack, the whole layout moves with it???? Not sure what let up to this situation as I cannot reproduce it at will. Only solution is to use "undo" to put everything back.
Jim.