News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Version 4.22

Started by David, February 27, 2012, 09:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Future-Digital

I have to buy the socks, but my wife buys me the chocolate covered cherries. I have to hide them from my 5 year old son, though, as he can easily go through a box in about 2 minutes.

Bill
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx

David

Update 4.22.4 should solve the slight flickering of the Ribbon that occurred in some cases.

David.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Future-Digital

Man, David,

You are a busy soul, aren't you.

Thanks.

Bill
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx

RichardTonkin

Bill, I tried twice yesterday evening - same both times. How did you solve it?

I haven't tried a different browser, I'm using IE 8. I would have thought it was fairly widely used and other people would have hit the same problem.

I'll give it another go this evening.

Richard

David

@Richard, if you download the same file twice, your browser might present you with the same (corrupted) download every time without really downloading a fresh copy.

Normally, clearing the browser's history or using another browser helps.

However, as we've released a new version today, you might want to simply try again as the browser is now forced to download the new software.

David.

RichardTonkin

David, I tried to download the new version today as you suggested but the Installation still failed with the Error: Wrong File Size so I deleted all the browser history and then it installed successfully. Thank you for the help.

Richard

David

@Richard: OK, good to hear!

David.