News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

If you don't hear from us: check your spam box!

Started by David, September 17, 2008, 08:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Every now and then, someone who has bought AnyRail does not receive his or her license key because our license mail does not get past their spam filter.

Of course, they try to contact us through email, but sometimes our response mails don't get past the spam filters either.

For both the customer and for us, this is a difficult situation, where both parties remain in doubt about what is going on.

I would like to suggest two solutions:
1. If you don't seem to hear from us, please check your spam box. We always answer each and every mail, so you'll probably find it there.
2. Create an account on this forum, and contact me through a personal message. We always read and answer them. You may also simply post a message in this thread to let us know.

David.

David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

kimbo

This might be worthwhile putting the announcement closer to the software download links :)
Kim
Living in: Brussels, Belgium
AnyRail user since: 26/12/2007
Dream layout: HO freelance layout set in an imaginary European country bordering to Belgium, Germany, and Netherlands
Personal site: http://kimmetje.rpgnewworlds.net

David

Yes, we've put a note on the 'buy' page as well, but we don't want to clutter the website with all sorts of information that might be irrelevant to 99% of the people.

This forum is pretty well indexed by Google, so hopefully this information is easy to find if necessary.

David.

David

Lately, it seems that some email providers block certain IP ranges for a day or two.
Recently, we've had problems with plus.com (plusnet), that seems to randomly block some of our mail, for instance registration emails.
Of course, this is very annoying, and for you, as a customer, this looks like radio silence from our side.

Please be sure that we always try to reach you, in many ways if necessary. If you've bought a license we will always try to make sure that you received it. If we don't succeed, we'll refund you automatically in a couple of days. In the case that you don't seem to hear from us, please drop us an email, possibly with an alternative email address where we can reach you.

David.

Allan Howell

Hi David ,
Have downloaded Anyrail , had a try up to 50 pieces of rail and yesterday paid €44.00 for license but cannot enter it into registration or go any further. I live in Cyprus,
Allan Howell

David

Allan, I just resent your license, and received a delivery confirmation.Could you please check if you have it?