News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Another User Object Problem

Started by Nick the Cabin Boy, September 12, 2012, 01:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick the Cabin Boy

I have selected on object from my user object file, and placed it on the layout.  It shows over the top of the track (which couldn't happen before, but which I think should be an option anyway).  The problem is that, with the object selected, the only way I can make it go under the track is to change the height of one of them.  In other words, with an object selected, there is no option in the Tools Objects ribbon to Send to Back etc.

If I select Modify Object, I can Send to Back, but then I have to save it to make it an object again and lose the control points.  What do I save it as when I haven't changed it?

Over to you, David!

Nick, in Tasmania
Elizabeth Grove, South Australia
Building Pottersbridge, a fictional town a little North of London, served by a fictional Heritage Railway, in N

David

Once it's an object, the 'height' value is used to place it relative to other objects (including track).

When it's lines, it's always drawn underneath the track.

David.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.