News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

NO MORE PROBLEM ON Anyrail :-)

Started by eric dupont, February 03, 2013, 12:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric dupont

Bonjour ; suite à la proposition de mise à jour , j'ai procédé aux derniers téléchargements et depuis il m'est impossible de mettre en route le logiciel : HELP !   :-[
MERCI D ' AVANCE

éric

David

Oui, nous sommes en train de résoudre ce problème.

Une resolution sera disponable dans quelques heures.

David.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

David

Pourriez-vous installer la dernière version (5.5.2) de notre site?
Apres l'installation, quand vous démarrez le logiciel, appuyez la touche 'Maj' sur le clavier pendent le démarrage.

David.

eric dupont

Merci David pour cette réponse rapide .
J'ai essayé de charger 5.5.2 selon l'instruction , mais ça ne fonctionne pas , il y a bloquage de l'ordinateur .
Merci de bien vouloir m'aider .
Bonne soirée .
éric

David

Donc vous avez bien installée la version 5.5.2?
Si oui, démarrez le logiciel en appuyant la touche 'Maj' jusqu'à la fenêtre principale est montrée.
Si cela n'aide pas, pourriez-vous nous envoyer un email?

David.

eric dupont

:) :D ;D
Hi David  8)
I was happy to see the new 5.5.3 tonight  :) ;) :D ;D ::) :P

So I download it ................29 minutes hard job for my computer ! ! !( never had such a great thing )

and the real great thing is that the situation is strictly the same :) ;) :D ;D 8) ::) :P .......acting with " shift " does nothing at all ! ! ! ! Really great ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

thank for the one year free on Anyrail4 and the beginning of Anyrail5 ( a lot of good job ) before I pay in january for something totally blocked ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

goodbye

éric

David

Hi Eric,

Sorry to hear it still doesn't work. But don't worry, we're going to solve it of course.

Could you please send an email to info@anyrail.com so I know where to reach you?

David.

eric dupont

Hi David ; I do not worry : I am 58 Y old and certainly live to 72 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

KaiL

Quote from: eric dupont on February 05, 2013, 09:57:55 PM
Hi David ; I do not worry : I am 58 Y old and certainly live to 72 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
How do you know, Eric?
Greetings
Kai

David

Hi Eric,

Could you please update to version 5.5.4?
If not from within AnyRail, you can download and install it from our website.

David.

Bob Bryce

Not doubting anyone's issues, I find it interesting that people are having these problems and I have never had one problem yet with the new version, and I don't use the control key to load.  I am running a current version of Windows 7, had no porblem before the new upgrade or since downloading the new upgrade.  It seems it may be a hardware-software conflict on some particular systems.

eric dupont

Hi ; after a training-week with no time for anything else I read your messages .
Hi David : Sorry for the nervous days  :-[; .....away from that , I have really no skill in computers ; my computer is Packard Bell 160 G ( Duron ? sempron ? ) - XP family bought in 2005 to replace a 2001 Fujitsu 20G Millenium  ; that was at the time I came to Internet .

I am very late on the layout I have to exhib in 23 -24 this month nearby ; so I will see after . I was trying to find the best solution about the station tracks , that was the reason I was in hurry for having Anyrail running fine . ( 1.2 M x 0.9 M point to point with R 222mm-hidden-helix to have the bridge over passing at good heith )

Hi Kail ; don't you thing the father - grand fathers-line has to be considered .........but this is not railway hobby don't you think ? :D

Goodbye .

éric ; hoping his english is not too bad .

David

Hi Eric,

I don't know about the others, but I can understand you!

Does it work now?

David.

eric dupont

Hi David ; I have taken few minutes ................................ 8)

IT WORKS

Excuse me for the aggressive words before that

David

Très bien!

Et merci beaucoup pour votre oeuvre d'art! Très artistique!

David.