News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Over 650 user objects submitted, almost 100,000 downloads of the user objects

Started by David, February 20, 2013, 09:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Bryce

I have the Oyster Bay station at home.  I can measure it this evening for you and post it.

Hoiiip

Quote from: Bob Bryce on February 22, 2013, 07:43:43 PM
I have the Oyster Bay station at home.  I can measure it this evening for you and post it.

Fantastic!  Thanks, Bob. 

Bob Bryce

Providing the measurements for the station was quite a bit more difficult than I thought it would be because of the non-uniform overhangs and the odd shaped roof system, so I just drew it and uploaded it to the HO scale IMEX Object Library.  After I drew it, I printed it at 1-1 scale and it matched the original building footprint and roof system.  Hope I uploaded correctly.  Download and let me know.

Hoiiip

Quote from: Bob Bryce on February 23, 2013, 04:00:37 AM
Providing the measurements for the station was quite a bit more difficult than I thought it would be because of the non-uniform overhangs and the odd shaped roof system, so I just drew it and uploaded it to the HO scale IMEX Object Library.  After I drew it, I printed it at 1-1 scale and it matched the original building footprint and roof system.  Hope I uploaded correctly.  Download and let me know.

I don't have an IMEX Object Library.  Mine goes from Busch to Marklin.

Bob Bryce

When you complete the download, close the program and re-start it.  You should see the IMEX library at that point.

David

After the download, all libraries are automatically updated.

However, if a user object has been created and uploaded with version 5.5.5, and the downloader is still on an older version, he/she will not see it.

David.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Hoiiip

Closed and re-started but still no IMEX.  David, how do I check which downloader version I have?  And if it's not 5.5.5, how do I get it?

David

To see what vesrion of AnyRail you have, start it, open the 'File' tab and click 'Help'.
The version and license info is at the right hand side.

To update, click 'Check for updates' in the same window.

David.

Hoiiip

It's 5.5.5.   No Imex in HO Object Library, it shows Brawa, Busch, Marklin, NJ International, NS Parts, Pegase, Viesmann, Tomar, Walthers, General Scenery.

RhB_HJ

Same here, no IMEX. Goes from Herpa straight to Life-Like. Yes my version is updated and the UDOs have just been downloaded - like I do everyday not to duplicate work.
Hans-Joerg Mueller
Coldstream, BC   Canada

http://www.rhb-grischun.ca

My train videos

Win7Pro 64bit; 8 GB RAM; i5 2.67GHz; 1920x1080 22" display

David

Hoiiip

David

Under user objects after you've clicked 'Download new items'.

David.

Hoiiip