News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Selected rail info do not appear anymore

Started by itspatrick, November 30, 2008, 05:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itspatrick

Hello ! I started Anyrail with version 3.14.0 and I upgraded today to 3.18.0. After upgrading, the informations of a selected item do not appear anymore in the lower left corner of the Anyrail windows. For exemple, in 3.14.0, if I selected a Marklin rail 24188, informations like part number, length or curve were displayed in the lower left corner. It was very usefull. I could not find how to set this feature "on" again.

Thanks for your help.

Patrick

NB Anyrail is a very intuitive and easy to use tool. Great !

David

Hi Patrick,

There have not been any changes regarding that between versions.

Do you mean this does not work when moving the mouse over the track buttons, or over the track itself in the work area? And, if the latter, does it only happen with old plans that you open in the new version, or also with new plans?

David.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

itspatrick

Hi David,
It is OK when moving the mouse over the track buttons, but it doesn't  work when moving the mouse over the track itself in the work area. It  happens both with old plans that I open in the new version, and also with new plans.

Thanks for the incredibly fast answer !!!!

Patrick

David

Quite strange...

Do you see the mouse position in the status bar (that's the line at the bottom of the AnyRail window), and does it change when you move the mouse?

David.

itspatrick

Hum.. Hum... After installation, I did check in the "Image" folder looking for the "Status Bar" button. But in the new version, when in the "Image" folder, there is a line "Working Bars". A click on this line opens a new window. The first line is "Standar", then all librairies appear (maybe 50 of 60 lines). I did not walk though the bottom of this list. Consequently, I did not see the line "Status Bar" to activate it.

Now everything is in order, the status bar appears correctly and the informations for selected objects too !  ???

Sorry for disturbing your sunday afternoon, and thanks again for taking care of the user's support !

Sincerely,

Patrick  ;D ;D ;D

David

No problem!

By default, the status bar should be activated, but once you've disabled it, it will not return unless you do what you described.

One of the new features is that the position and visibility of the toolbars is preserved between sessions.
This might be confusing at times!

If you want to go back to 'factory defaults', start the program by double clicking the shortcut on your desktop while holding down the SHIFT key.

Have fun with the new features in version 3.18!

David.

itspatrick

OK David.

Thanks again for your help.

Sincerely,

Patrick