News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

2D view Including the Z axe

Started by MikkelFalling, March 14, 2014, 01:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikkelFalling

Hi AnyRail

First of all thanks for a nice software. I have a wish for the software.

I have finalized the design of layout, which has tracks operating in 10 different height levels varying from 50 cm to 150cm. Now I have to build the wooden framework for this layout, but converting the 2D X and Y view into a framework is quite challenging. It would be very beneficial if I had the ability to see the layout from the Z axe too. Not necessary 3D (It would be nice however, but I can export it today), but give the ability have a 2D view from for example X and Z, and then choose where on the Y axe you would like to have that view. The view should include cordinates.
This would give the ability to 1) control the tracks height are not conflicting and 2) make the vertical plates for the wood construction. See picture from Miniatur Wunderland
http://www.miniatur-wunderland.de/anlage/wochenberichte/jahr-2/artikel/wochenbericht-nr-11-kw-2/

Best regards

Mikkel