News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

finding symbols/arrows again

Started by 211rail, May 09, 2020, 02:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

211rail

I'm fairly new to Anyrail. While inserting a line, I clicked something that made a menu pop up at the top, which had some arrows and other symbols in it. It disappeared and now I am unable to locate it again. I really could use some arrows in my plan. I just happened to find them by accident and now I can't locate them again.

David

This is probably the INSERT Tab. You can also insert a line or surface using the right mouse button.
Once created, select a line by clicking on it, and a context menu appears at the top to change the line width, endpoints, etc.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

BadBanana

Even then, I didn't find it...  So I read the fine manual which mentioned selecting endpoints of tracks (plenty about lines too but not so much about endpoints of lines)... 

I then found that you need to select just the endpoint of a line rather than the whole line.  Then the tab pops up so that you can change the style and size of that endpoint.

211rail