News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Flexi-Track's

Started by Snafu, January 03, 2009, 10:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snafu

Hi

The Flexi-Track, and this goes to all Track-Models

Flexi-track has a langht 777mm ( i have takend the FL 9106 Track ( Piccolo-N )).
In the program u can extrakt it longer and shorter, I would say, this would'nt be possibly, it cant be Longer or Shorter Only if you cut it down.

I dont if this a problem in any way, but it would nice if the Tracks can be the lenght they are surpos to be.

Best Regards Snafu

David

Hi Snafu,

We designed working with flex as it is to make it a bit easier.
The flex turns red if you stretch it too far to warn you.

If you hover a piece of track, you can see its actual length in the status bar at the bottom of the window.
Also, the list of materials (View/List of Materials) shows you all the individual pieces of flex used, as well as the total length, giving you an idea how much to buy. If you're like me, you'll need to buy a bit more ;)

Of course, when you're laying the real flextrack, you need to cut it.

For the other elements: you cannot cut of a bit off of a piece of ordinary track in the program. Of course, you can do that with the real track. With some track it's easy (Atlas, RocoLine), with other track it's more difficult (Bachmann, Kato Unitrack, Roco geoLine).
This can not yet be simulated in AnyRail. If you feel any need for that, please let us know!

David.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.