News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Walthers Union City Roundhouse #933-3202

Started by glakedylan, March 03, 2013, 10:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glakedylan

This is a total of 4 of the 6 stall structures.
This structure can remove groups of 6 stalls by ungrouping, and deleting as many 6 stall units as you wish.
This structure can have more group of 6 stalls added by ungrouping, copying, pasting, and adjusting the angle (7.5°).
This structure's geometry has track diverging from turntable into stalls at 7.5° angles.

Tom Springer

Gary, did you submit the Union City Roundhouse as a user object?
Tom Springer

(Unintentional Pyromaniac)

glakedylan

yes, Tom...I created it as closely as possible to the correct size, shape, and geometry of angles. it is grouped in sections so some can be removed if wanted or more can be added if so desired.
kindest regards
Gary

Tom Springer

Gary, thanks for the reply.  I couldn't find it in the Walthers N-scale section in my User Objects, hence the question.  Maybe then it's just my system, as all of my User Objects disappeared last month for some reason - just had the empty folder - so I restored them from the last backup; this object isn't there now so I'll just re-make it using the structure from your post above.
Tom Springer

(Unintentional Pyromaniac)

DougD

I so new!  How do I get this into my User Objects?

rlcross

Doug, others may be more adept at updating user objects, but I did not see this item in my N scale User Object Library.  So I created one titled 933-3202 Walthers 6 Stall Roundhouse.  It shows in my library now.  Perhaps you can update your User Object Library and it will show in yours?

In case its not that simple, I have attached an AnyRail file that has it for you to use and copy elsewhere.  It is built to the 933-3202 specs of 15" x 8.375" with 6 stalls on 15 degree centers.  The track centerlines are shown converging on the center of your turntable.

Regards,
Richard