News

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Topic: Version 6.5  (Read 2690 times)

Offline David

• Administrator
Version 6.5
« on: January 12, 2017, 05:28:39 pm »
Hi all!

First of all, thank you all for a wonderful 2016, and let's make 2017 a nice model railroading year as well.

Version 6.5 is just released. We've once again created a version for XP as well, but this will probably the last time we do that....

Now, what's new:
- The 3D viewer now works with OpenGL instead of DirectX. This should solve the issues for people with multiple screens, and the snapshots that sometimes were overlapped by other windows.
- The slot car track Aurora AFX was added on special demand. It's an old system, but if people want other brands as well, we can certainly take a look into that.
- If you hover a flex now, you will see two values separated by a slash (/) on the status bar. These represent the lengths in case you cut the flex right there. (Right-button mouse click).

The following libraries were fixed or updated:
- H0 Kato Unitrack
- Z Rokuhan
- N Bachmann EZ track
- H0 Atlas Code 83
- H0 Micro Engineering Code 83

A few bugs were solved as well:
- When adding a ruler now, it will be completely in view.
- A small redraw issue
- The PDF settings window had a minor issue
- On print outs, the date is now properly translated when using other languages
- A crash when downloading user objects using a very strict firewall

I wish you all a lot of fun!

David.

Offline JerryL

Re: Version 6.5
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 12:19:30 am »
Quick question...I have the latest version and in reading the manual there is supposed to me a new tab to the right of Settings that should allow me to get to 'Track Tools' and change the appearance for example to indicate a bridge.  Am I missing something?  In my version, there is no tab to the right of Settings.

Offline Tom Springer

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 08:25:34 am »
Jerry, think you may be referring to the options when you select a piece of track.  Then you get "Tools Track" and can select the bridge option.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 09:42:44 am by Tom Springer »

Offline JerryL

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 07:49:59 pm »
Thanks  That worked..