News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Version 6.5

Started by David, January 12, 2017, 05:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Hi all!

First of all, thank you all for a wonderful 2016, and let's make 2017 a nice model railroading year as well.

Version 6.5 is just released. We've once again created a version for XP as well, but this will probably the last time we do that....

Now, what's new:
- The 3D viewer now works with OpenGL instead of DirectX. This should solve the issues for people with multiple screens, and the snapshots that sometimes were overlapped by other windows.
- The slot car track Aurora AFX was added on special demand. It's an old system, but if people want other brands as well, we can certainly take a look into that.
- If you hover a flex now, you will see two values separated by a slash (/) on the status bar. These represent the lengths in case you cut the flex right there. (Right-button mouse click).

The following libraries were fixed or updated:
- H0 Kato Unitrack
- Z Rokuhan
- N Bachmann EZ track
- H0 Atlas Code 83
- H0 Micro Engineering Code 83

A few bugs were solved as well:
- When adding a ruler now, it will be completely in view.
- A small redraw issue
- The PDF settings window had a minor issue
- On print outs, the date is now properly translated when using other languages
- A crash when downloading user objects using a very strict firewall

I wish you all a lot of fun!

David.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

JerryL

Quick question...I have the latest version and in reading the manual there is supposed to me a new tab to the right of Settings that should allow me to get to 'Track Tools' and change the appearance for example to indicate a bridge.  Am I missing something?  In my version, there is no tab to the right of Settings.

Tom Springer

Jerry, think you may be referring to the options when you select a piece of track.  Then you get "Tools Track" and can select the bridge option.
Tom Springer

(Unintentional Pyromaniac)

JerryL