News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Version 6.10

Started by David, October 11, 2017, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Hi all!

As the leaves start to fall from the trees here, it's time for an update.

What has changed:
- New track library: STS Specialty Track Services, a very small new company that specializes in large 2-rail O Scale turnouts.
- Update for Z Rokuhan
- Updated N Kato Unitrack descriptions

- Improved 'Smooth flex' function
- Accuracy setting for those that want to work with fractional inches: 1/4, 1/8 etc. up to 1/64.
- The coloring of sections can be switched on and off in the SHOW tab
- The font size of part numbers and labels has increased so it's better readable
- When pasting track, the track is now put straight under the mouse, so you can start dragging the track right away

A few bugfixes:
- Out of memory crash when loading a lot of large images onto surfaces should no longer occur
- JMRI export aligned with the latest JMRI updates
- SHIFT-clicking in an empty spot no longer deselects the current selection

Have fun!

David.

6.10.1 Fixes an issue representing angles when using mm or decimal inches as measurement system
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Future-Digital

Cool.

Thanks, David.

Bill
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx

poppy2201

As always the updates contain useful features.  We all appreciate your efforts to make this an excellent program for designing our layouts.

Regards,
Charles
Charles J.

jTrackin

Well done ...thanks     is it possible to an option to paste the track back into the same place as where it was copied.

David

You mean to paste it exactly on top? When would you like that?
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Sven

Quote from: jTrackin on October 21, 2017, 10:13:54 AM
is it possible to an option to paste the track back into the same place as where it was copied.
That feature would have helped me as well when constructing helixes that are only partially symmetric over height, but I still want to have the tracks at least at one or two vertical axis to exactly be at the same x and y position (and of course at different z or height positions).
The woraround I'm using currently is not complicated: After pasting, for the desired track end I enter the exact values of the x and y coordinates in the ribbon.