News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Version 6.55

Started by David, January 24, 2024, 12:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Hi Everyone!

First of all: let's have a wonderful new model railroading year.

This version has a small number of updates:
- H0 Peco Streamline Code 75 Bullhead, fixed problem connecting turnouts SL-U1195/96
- H0 Walthers Code 70, added flex track 70001
- H0 Walthers Code 83, small fixes regarding the dimensions of curved turnouts 83033/34 and 83067/68, crossovers 83075/76
- Lego Duplo: drawing issue parts 6391 and 31442

Moved the 'Load' button on the User Objects Viewer pane, so it is more obvious it should be clicked first to view the items.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Gunzel73

Thanks for this, nice to see my Ikea, Kato and Greenmax items available :D

For what it's worth, I'm not entirely confident that I got the width of item NR448 correct, I think it's 6mm short and supposed to match the similar portion of 446; and 444/464 were superseded by more recent uploads 451/461 respectively (without the inset at the non-track side). (These are all part of the Kato N Scale Rural Platform series.)

Similarly, aside from backwards compatibility, is there a reason the old version of 23-123 (NR428) is still in the database, given that NR456 is an improved version of the same?

rojie

Quote from: David on January 24, 2024, 12:18:37 PMHi Everyone!

First of all: let's have a wonderful new model railroading year.

This version has a small number of updates:
- H0 Peco Streamline Code 75 Bullhead, fixed problem connecting turnouts SL-U1195/96
- H0 Walthers Code 70, added flex track 70001
- H0 Walthers Code 83, small fixes regarding the dimensions of curved turnouts 83033/34 and 83067/68, crossovers 83075/76
- Lego Duplo: drawing issue parts 6391 and 31442

Moved the 'Load' button on the User Objects Viewer pane, so it is more obvious it should be clicked first to view the items.
Hello, I managed to download to my Windows 11 machine. Thank you. However, I have been unable to download to my Windows 10 machine. I am wondering if this may be due to the Microsoft 22H2 update fiasco. Any opinions ?

ughcat35

Maybe a firewall or antivirus on your windows 10 PC?
So when you say unable to download were you unable to download the file or the Update ran unsuccessfully?
Few years ago I was unable to run the Update file successfully, so I reached out to David and he sent me this windows file.
So if it's the same issue I had this may work.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/windows-fix-problems-that-block-programs-being-installed-or-removed.

Don

David

@Gunzel73: in principle, we keep all the parts in the libraries, as people may still have the older versions, or purchase these second hand.

@rojie: In case the update function from within AnyRail does not work, you can always just download the installer file from our website and run it to install. The end result is the same.

karlstone

Hi for some reason the smooth slope function (gleichmäßige Steigung) doesn't work since the latest update.
Is this somewhat related or a coincidence?
...that goes for an existing file as fo any new ones as well....

Deinstalled and reinstalled AR - no change. The pop-up for the smooth slope doesn't show....
(where you enter heights for start and endpoint, slope percentage and direction)

I really need this to work :-) any help much appreciated

tx, KH

David

The 'Smooth slope' function smoothes out a stretch of track, so to use this function, select a stretch of track.

The function you are referring to is probably 'Create slope', that works from an endpoint or a connection.
So please select an endpoint or a selection and click the green percentage icon to use this function.
Alternatively, right-click the endpoint or connection, and select the function from the drop down menu.

karlstone