News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

some ideas / suggestions

Started by trainguy, April 17, 2018, 08:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trainguy

hello..
is it possible to include gaps as a way to isolate track..
insulators seems to be more of single rail gapping type to separate tracks.. gaps would be for gaping 2 rails for tracks like detection tracks...

can you consider adding a way to let the section label with the section label be able to be located in a different location on the track section.. maybe  the center or the right side or all three ....

also this would be the ultimate..... is it possible at some point in time to have the ability to run trains on the track plans.. similer to XtrkCAD... Since you work with JMRI.. this would be such great a enhancement to your program.....

David

Thanks for your ideas.

We've been thinking a lot about wiring tools. Of course, isolators/insulators might be part of this. It might very well be added in a future update.

The placement of the section labels is now determined by the software. We've done some preparations in the code to be able to move them manually afterwards, but this has not been completed.

Simulation in 2D can now be done using Trainplayer. You can export the AnyRail plan so it can be imported by that program. We've been thinking about simulation in the 3D viewer, a bit like a cockpit view.

David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Future-Digital

I am hoping to encourage you to add the wiring tools. I could REALLY use them at this point. 3D is very interesting, but I need the Wiring more. MUCH more.

Bill
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx

RCMan

David:

How would the wiring tools work?
Dennis
Bonham Texas