News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Rokuhan Roadbed Width

Started by poppy2201, July 17, 2018, 01:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poppy2201

I have done several searches in an effort to find out the width of the Rokuhan Z Scale roadbed to no avail.  Does anyone have this information?

Regards,
Charles
Charles J.

poppy2201

Problem solved. It is 17.4 mm or 11/16".

Regards,
Charles
Charles J.

David

Is this the bottom width? If so, we need to change the track definition in AnyRail just slightly by 1.2mm to reflect this in the 'Bedding' and the 3D view.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

poppy2201

David,

I'll get back to you as soon as I can.  I have to find out how the vendor measured the piece.  I do know he used a micrometer to make the measurement.

Regards,
Charles
Charles J.

poppy2201

David,

According to the vendor that is correct. Before you make the change going to try to get the vendor to bring a piece tonight to club meeting to double check it.  Will let you know.

Regards,
Charles
Charles J.

poppy2201

David,

The vendor remeasured and actually the straight piece is 16mm and a curved piece was 16.02.  Attached are images of how he measured.  Hope this helps.

Regards,
Charles
Charles J.

David

Thanks. It was set in AnyRail as 16.2mm, so it'll need a slight adjustment.

Could you also measure the top width and the height of the roadbed?
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

poppy2201

David,

No problem.  As soon as he sends them to me I'll forward to you.

Regards,
Charles
Charles J.

poppy2201

David,

Sorry it took so long.  Top roadbed width is 13.5 mm and the height of the roadbed from base to top is 3.98 mm.

Regards,
Charles
Charles J.