News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Turnout Mfg Number Only

Started by The Track Planner, October 17, 2018, 07:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Track Planner

Hi David,
It would be nice, as a designer, if I had the option of turning on just turnout mfg numbers and not have to see the flex-track numbers as well. On most of my designs, I'll use the same flex-track mfg throughout the plan, but may use multiple turnout manufactures. I feel, it isn't necessary to show "the same" flex-track number on every section of flex-track and frankly, it makes the track plan look messy (having the same numbers showing, hundreds of times). Since I [may] use multiple turnouts manufactures, it's important (for my clients) to quickly be able to identify a turnout mfg and its number. Plus it would save me time not having to produce a readable inventory sheet. While the built-in "list of materials" option is convenient for my uses, if the client doesn't use AnyRail, I can printout a copy but it doesn't look very professional. I would like the choice of showing turnout mfg numbers only on the plan. Thanks again, great product!

RCMan

I was thinking the same thing.  I know which flex track I will be using so the part number in the display is useless.  B.O.M yes it need to be there for checking and how much your needed.

It would be nice to have the length displayed for Flex track ONLY on the drawings instead of the P/N.

Dennis
Bonham Texas

Future-Digital

I also rather like these suggestions. Having flex length would be MUCH more useful than repeating the same part number repeatedly.

Can you make it happen?
Bill
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx