News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Rulers & endpoint angles

Started by MickLay, December 08, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickLay

As a brand new user, trial version at the moment, I have a couple of queries.  I may be missing something obvious in the instructions but I cannot find anything which helps.
1  The instructions say right click on an endpoint and a menu should appear giving options and the angle.  Nothing happens when I right clock the endpoint.
2  Is there any way to set the length of the ruler rather than just moving one end and can one end of the ruler be located onto a particular point, ie: on a grid or track endpoint?

Keesoldscool

Both are not available at the tral version, as far as I know. But Davis is the developer and knows the best, see post David.
Grtz. Kees

David

The trial version is exactly the same as the registered version.
The only difference is the maximum number of items per design. In the trial this is restricted to 50 elements.

If you right-click an endpoint, a limited list of options appear in a drop down menu.
If you left-click it, a specific extra tab appears at the top of the window with all the available options, such as the coordinates and the angle of the endpoint.

If you select a ruler by left-clicking on it, a specific tab will appear where you can set the length.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.