News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Version 6.21

Started by David, December 21, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Small update:

N scale Darstaed track added. It's known from De Agostini.

Various minor fixes, nothing you will notice :)

David.

6.21.1 Solves an issue with resizing connected curved flex
6.21.2 Solves a crash in the 3D viewer after the latest Windows update, and orders the list of materials alphabetically
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Future-Digital

Thank you, none-the-less, and Merry Christmas.
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx

Redvan22

Hello again,Wow, step away for a few months to do other business and versions fly by.

David,
Will everything I did in 6.14.3 work with these updates and, since I've been out of touch for a bit, is the most recent a cumulative version or do I need to get each of the previous versions?

Mike
Wife complains it's burning when I cook. I respond by saying "when it's smoking, it's smoking."

David

Yes, everything will work, athough some things will look slightly different.
You can directly go to the latest version, no need to go through all the intermediate ones.

Redvan22

Excellent.
Thanks for the quick reply.
Wife complains it's burning when I cook. I respond by saying "when it's smoking, it's smoking."

DonaldPDavisJr

Hello David

I am unable to download 6.21.
I get the error message "A connection with the server could be established"
Any suggestions

Thanks for reading

Donald Davis

David

@Donald: could you try another browser? It's a bit strange, as the server is up and there are many downloads.

DonaldPDavisJr

Hi David
I am trying to update from within Anyrail 6.20 with Check for Updates tab.
Not using web-browser.
My license says good for Version 6 and 7.

Donald P Davis Jr.

P.S. tried again and same error message.

David

Can you try to just download and install the trial version from our website?
It will pick up the license and register automatically. The end result is the same.

DonaldPDavisJr

David

Updated and works, Thank You
I will know what to do if this happens again

Donald

Nick the Cabin Boy

I don't know if this is still an issue, but some years ago, you couldn't update AR while it was open.  This simply meant that you had to close AR while leaving the update dialog open and before starting any update process.  I still follow that routine, just in case!

Nick the Nomad
Geelong, Victoria
Elizabeth Grove, South Australia
Building Pottersbridge, a fictional town a little North of London, served by a fictional Heritage Railway, in N