News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Problems to connect when i rebuilding a plan from maerklin

Started by pflocks, January 18, 2019, 05:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pflocks

Hi there,

i actually have a Problem with Connections in Anyrail.

I will copy the following Track with Maerklin C Rail.
http://streaming.maerklin.de/public-media/MM/02-2018/Downloaddatei_MM_022018_Gleisplaene_031618.pdf (Its the plan of site 5)

This plan is from maerklin, so it should be fit.

When i do the spiral in the left upper corner, i cant connect it.

there is my plan

i hope you can help me, what i did wrong. Thank you!

David

Are you sure you linked to the correct plan? I can't find the return loop in that plan.

It can be that you have to make use of the 'play' in the track to make it fit. With sectional track, this is often the case with a more freely designed plan with curved sections.

To simulate this in AnyRail, you should untick the 'Autoconnect' checkbox on the SETTINGS tab.
When you've done that, you can disconnect track, rotate it just slightly, and reconnect. with 'Autoconnect' off, the track will not jump into position, but will connect just as you drop it. The connection is only made when the tolerances, from that same SETTINGS tab, are met. Rotating just a degree or so will make a great difference.

David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.