News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Track Bed

Started by h5djr, February 23, 2019, 06:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h5djr

Is there a reason why the track road bed shows on some of my created baseboards and not on others.  I have tried 'bring the track forward' and' sending the baseboard back'  but so far I cannot get it to show on all boards.

Tom Springer

Could be a number of things, such as something overlaying the track. Just using 'bring to front'/'bring forward' functions won't bring the roadbed forward, just the track.  If you have a structure at the same height that the track passes through, such as a mill, mine, silo, or something, the roadbed will be behind (underneath) that structure.  Attach your layout .ANY file and answers can be found more quickly.
Tom Springer

(Unintentional Pyromaniac)

Vic A

Some objects occasionally get a height set to them that prevents items from coming forward.  Make sure all elevations are zero until you are ready to make them not zero.

I found this out searching posts in AR but couldn't tell you where I was.

Vic

h5djr

I have now found the answer....  click the Background box on the top menu ribbon and all the track beds appear.