News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Turnout Part Numbers Only & Color Coded Shields

Started by The Track Planner, March 13, 2019, 08:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Track Planner

David,
Don't know if this has already been suggested, but it would be nice if I was able to turn-on just the turnout part numbers, separate from the flex-track or sectional track. Since most of the designs, I do, use the same type and manufacturers flex-track, throughout the plan, it is redundant to have each piece of flex-track labeled. For my clients, it is more important to have the turnouts labeled, since I can use two to five different turnouts from the same manufacturer.
Also, I asked once before if it would be possible to be able to color code label shields. If height, part numbers, and slope could each have a separate colored shield, it would make reading a plan much easier.
Thanks again,

Tom Springer

+1

Would be very useful to eliminate the flex track part ids, and the ability to have colors of choice and not the always-white shield backgrounds to distinguish the different types certainly would help those of us who develop vision issues as we age; as my color vision has changed (mild deutan), the ability to choose what colors are present becomes more important. Now if I could chose the layer pane colors so I could really see the items more easily, I'd be extremely happy.
Tom Springer

(Unintentional Pyromaniac)