News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Looking for an anyrail 'expert' in the south east

Started by Marcus, April 02, 2019, 11:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcus

Greetings all.

I am looking for someone to talk about Anyrail (layout CAD) at a modellers workshop in July this year.

The Chiltern Model Railway Associations Interactive Modellers Workshop, or IMW for short, is being held in Watford, Hertfordshire, on July 20th, 2019 and I have organised many speakers on a wide range of subjects ranging from locomotive weathering to JMRI layout control, bridge building to 3d computer modelling. But it would be nice to have someone who could talk with people, on a one to one basis, about planning a layout using AnyRail. I've made the request direct of David (Hoogvorst) but he is based outside the UK, so not practical to attend.

But is there anyone else out there on the forum that might be willing to help fellow modellers on this subject?

Many thanks

Marcus Dawson
on behalf of the CMRA IMW

Skattes

Do you think one on one talks via something like Skype wouldn't work, Marcus?
I've recently acquired home teeth whitening kits and my teeth love them.

Marcus

Quote from: Skattes on May 09, 2019, 01:25:35 PM
Do you think one on one talks via something like Skype wouldn't work, Marcus?

Not well, in this contextm for a group of talks as part of a day of presentations.

The Interactive Modellers Workshop, or IMW is a day event where a large number of experts are gathered together to give advice, talks and demonstrations.

Obviously, however, one on one is fine for "Jane" helping "Bob".

Cheers,

Marcus