News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Curved Turnouts?

Started by MarineOne, September 22, 2019, 09:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarineOne

Would love to see some curved turnouts like the Peco C100 ST-244 and ST-245.

I'm working on a track plan and these would really fit with what I'm doing.

-Kris

Paul Fawcett

They are there! Technically, these are OO gauge, so you have to go to options/libraries and enable OO before the full setrack C100 library is available to be displayed from the PECO menu.

David

Please note these are in the Setrack libraries, not the Streamline ones.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

MarineOne

Ah, perfect!

Thanks gents ... I'm converting an N scale to HO (Black Rock & Marmot Ry.) and I'm using it to create a build of materials list.  I'll check it out later when I can get to my laptop.

-Kris

C.R. Wagus

David,

I have used curved track before but encountered a vexing lack of information.  It would be very helpful to have the two curve radii shown in the description.  You can get this information from the manufacturer's website but this is somewhat inconvenient.  I usually resort to placing the switch and then the track elements  to which I will connect.  I then place flextrack from the switch to this element and use the smooth track command to get the transition curve right.  sometimes this approach requires trial and error.

Carl