News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Changing type of corners

Started by Hansjochen, September 25, 2019, 02:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hansjochen

During recent excessive layout planning I struggled with changing the type of corners. You have to mark the particular point with the left mouse button, and then select the type of corner from the menu bar. Especially if you have a lot of a surfaces it takes some time until everything looks fine.
It could go much faster if the context menu (right mouse button) of a point offered "normal corner", "round corner" and "curved corner" besides "delete point" and "add point".

Tom Springer

Quote from: Hansjochen on September 25, 2019, 02:43:36 PMIt could go much faster if the context menu (right mouse button) of a point offered "normal corner", "round corner" and "curved corner" besides "delete point" and "add point".

How very true.
Tom Springer

(Unintentional Pyromaniac)

Bob Bryce

Dang!  I never realized you could change just one point on a line without changing all the points on the whole line.  I like that!!!

David

Using CTRL-left mouse click, you can select multiple points. Once your selection is complete, you can set the 'Round points' feature for your selection using the function in the top menu.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Hansjochen

Thanks for the hint. That's consequential. Naturally, I used the CTRL key when selecting multiple objects or tracks - but I didnt' try it with points ...

Quote from: David on September 26, 2019, 08:46:14 AMUsing CTRL-left mouse click, you can select multiple points. Once your selection is complete, you can set the 'Round points' feature for your selection using the function in the top menu.