News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Laurium, Mohawk and Brockway

Started by Larry B, December 08, 2019, 12:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry B

The track plan for my On30 layout.  Using this for a future magazine article.  The layout is 5 years old and is pretty much done.

mrsax2000

Are you have to share you ANY file?

GTMills

Larry
Nice design!  I am responding because it strikes me that there are a couple of features that hit home with me.  First, my dad traced his lineage to a Mohawk princess and Welsh surgeon in the king's army who married in upstate NY in 1763.  So I named my business Mohawk Aero Corps (www.Mohawkaero.com) several years ago to honor my father's passing.  Next, my name is Gregory.  Finally, I grew up in Michigan and am modeling the Pere Marquette and C&O, with plans to include a ferry and loading operation typical of the PM.  PM had RR ferries operating at Detroit, Port Huron and Pere Marquette, now Ludington.
May you have a prosperous new year in 2020.

Hopefully we can ALL see clearly now that it is 2020, LOL (my own silly joke).

mrsax2000

Please post some photos of your layout, or send a link if they are posted elsewhere on the interwebs :)