News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Kato track parts

Started by SOOTYTWIG, January 07, 2020, 09:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SOOTYTWIG

Simple question......... trying to show Kato part numbers on a layout from freetrackplans but although asking for Kato not Hornby track parts, only the latter is shown. I have selected Kato.I am only using the free version of Anyrail. Do I have to be a paid subscriber to access Kato track parts? Thanks for looking.

Tom Springer

The free version is restricted to only allowing 50 track pieces (items).

If you post the track plan (.ANY file), we can see better as to what is happening.
Tom Springer

(Unintentional Pyromaniac)

SOOTYTWIG

Trying to download layoutplans.zip from freetrackplans.com but keep getting 404 error response. Can you see if you can download it as that is where the Highland Line trackplan is.Thks

David

I asked Tom of Freetrackplans, and he fixed the download links.

It's not possible to simply display the part numbers of another track system for a given plan.
The geometry usually does not match.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

SOOTYTWIG

Thks...it is working now. I can show the part nos for Hornby for the Highland line so is Hornby the default for all the track plans? Rgds