News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Missing User Objects Tab

Started by Jokael, January 20, 2020, 06:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jokael

Hello all,

Just getting started with this software and I am having issues with no User Objects tab for me to download some resources. I tried the demo first and then decided to upgrade with the license. Do I need to download a different version of this software for the User Objects options?

I did move my User Objects folder to another drive where the AnyRail software is located, on my larger drive, don't think that should be an issue though.

Please assist, thanks in advance.

Tom Springer

Does AnyRail know where you moved the User Objects to?  Did you do this "by hand" in Windows, or through AnyRail using the File->Options->User Objects->Move function?

If you did not use the AnyRail Move function, then you now need to tell AnyRail where you moved these objects to by using File->Objects->User Objects->Change and set the correct drive+path to your new location.
Tom Springer

(Unintentional Pyromaniac)

Jokael

That was the issue, I thought I did use the pathway from AnyRail when I did it. I have it fixed now, Thanks Much!