News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Anyrail to Z21

Started by h5djr, June 12, 2020, 06:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h5djr

Does anyone know of a way to copy a layout created on Anyrail6 to the Z21.

TrainzLuvr

I also have a Z21 and looking into the workings of the mobile app (how to get things in and out) is on my To-Do list. But, since I'm still building my layout, Z21 mobile app priority is fairly low.
YouTube channel: Trainz Luvr

RhB_HJ

Depending on the complexity of the layout most smartphones won't have enough real estate on the screen and I found scrolling on the new version of Z21 app a "pain". Still using the old version.
Hence I simplified the layout plan to those elements that are important for our operations, each train has an engineer, no automatic operation and the track is "point to point", the only turnouts that are electrically powered are the main and passing siding selections. Everything else is hand operated.

Operation is with 5" Smartphones and 7" Phablets. A very reasonable solution, much less expensive than the hand controllers from the various DCC producers.

Hans-Joerg Mueller
Coldstream, BC   Canada

http://www.rhb-grischun.ca

My train videos

Win7Pro 64bit; 8 GB RAM; i5 2.67GHz; 1920x1080 22" display