News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Please Update Tillig Roadbed H0m / TT

Started by martin.pischky, September 12, 2020, 12:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin.pischky

Hello,
I would like to see an update of the Tillig Bettungsgleis which is used for H0m and TT. There are some new pieces from 2019.
Most importante for me are the curves of 496mm radius.

I have tried to compile a list of what I would like to see updated. There are some missing parts and some minor corrections
I would like to suggest.

Also attached are drawings with geometry data I found at different sources. Main source has been the Tillig "Gleis-Katalog" from 2019.

The Tillig Bettungsgleis is available in two colors "grau" (concrete ties) and "braun" (wood ties) with different part numbers. But for me one library with one type ("grau"?) would be sufficient.

If there are any question about geometry or I should do some tests, please let me know.

Thanks, Martin

David

We'll update the library in the next release.

I'm not sure about your definitions of BR12-22 and BR11-32, because they don't fit the Tillig examples very well.

David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

martin.pischky

Yes BR12-22 and BR11-32 have strange geometrie. Which examples did you use for test?

martin.pischky

Hallo David,

You are right. There must be some errors in geometry data on the "k" pieces. I have drawn some of the Samples from Tillig (from the Manuals that come with the switches and the "Gleis-Katalog") and there are significant differences.

See attacht file. Some dimension marked in red.

I will try to contact Tillig to get better information.

Anyway it would help me when you update the libray. The "k" pieces (BR12-22kre/li, BR22kre/li, BG3-BR12kre/li BR11-32kre/li) can wait). I do not use them for H0m.

Martin