News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Version 3.28.0

Started by David, June 30, 2009, 01:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

In this release, the Viessmann signal library for H0 has been completed.
Also, an issue with the TrainPlayer export has been fixed.

Finally, an installation issue is solved. Some of you will have the software accidentally installed in folder C:\AnyRailEN.
This might have happened for people who did a fresh install of version 3.27.2 or 3.27.3.

If you install this new version, please make sure you install in
C:\Program Files\AnyRailEN
(or the equivalent in your language)

During the installation procedure you can check this. The old version will automatically be removed.

David.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Chris

Hi David.
Quote from: David on June 30, 2009, 01:34:56 PM
Finally, an installation issue is solved. Some of you will have the software accidentally installed in folder C:\AnyRailEN.

Just to make it clear...
As a DRail user all updates have been going into c:\Program Files\DrailEN\ (on principle I don't install applications into the C:\ root directory unless there is no way round it). So, before I put in this update, can you confirm that I will not hit any snags.

All the best,
Chris.

PS, any updates on the points I raised on the square symbols?
Chris
N & Z Home PageBahnhof Breitenfurt – Ost

Marklin Z scale Bavarian S3/6___________________

David

Hi Chris,

The installation accidentally put it in the wrong place in version 3.27.2 and 3.27.3.

You can just keep installing it in the 'C:\Program Files\DRailEN' folder. Or, alternatively, indicate during the install that you want it in 'C:\Program Files\AnyRailEN'. Main point is that it goes into 'C:\Program Files', and not in the 'C:\' root directory.

If you use another directory, please make sure that you do not leave any plans in the old directory. Copy them to a save place first. They should be preserved, but just to be sure...

About the square tiles, I'm sorry but I'm not sure which points were still open? Do you mean the diagonal track ends?

David.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Chris

Thanks David. I will stick with DRailEN for now.

Re symbols, I have replied via teh original thread in 'Wish list | Track Libray "Symbolic" '.

Best wishes,
Chris.
Chris
N & Z Home PageBahnhof Breitenfurt – Ost

Marklin Z scale Bavarian S3/6___________________