News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

I'm NP2626

Started by NP2626, November 19, 2020, 07:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NP2626

I am brand new to Anyrail 6 and have very limited experience with any C.A.D. programs. I do have a couple questions for this group. 

One, I find my AnyRail 6 work space (grid field) to be 16 across X 14 squares vertical in size.  Changing the Scale does not change the count of the size of the (grid field).  My layout room is 10 feet by 23 feet 3 inches.  So, as it sits right now, I can't draw the full layout on the grid.  Is there a way to increase the dimensions of my work space (grid field)?

Two, I have drawn my layout on the work space (Grid field) but drew it in 5 files.  Is there a way to connect all the files together?

Any help will be appreciated!!!

NP2626

David

Welcome! You can change the size of the work area on the SETTINGS tab.

The scale is the view scale, so the zoom factor of your plan.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

NP2626

David Thank you!  Is there an answer to question # 2

Vic A

Hi NP,

I believe the only way to pull all your drawings into one file will be to open the files separately and then copy and paste all of the work to one file then save.  You can open more than one AnyRail at a given time.

Vic

NP2626

I have started a new file and re-drawn the entire layout again in full.  Thanks for all your help!