News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Something is radically wrong!

Started by Bob Bryce, March 05, 2021, 01:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Bryce

I just saved a minor adjustment from Anyrail to Trainplayer/Tracklayer, and the JPG image imported into Trainplayer/Tracklayer is skewed badly.  The top track plan is my lower level and the bottom track plan is my upper level.  It looks like the grid line ratios are really off and now appear to be rectangles instead of squares, as the vertical distances are now shorter than the horizontal distances as long, and now the tracks in Trainplayer/Tracklayer do not even come close to aligning with the tracks imported in the JPG image.  The tracks look to be correct for the curve radius, but again, no longer line up with the background image.  I loaded some other trackplans that were saved quite a while ago into Trainplayer and they came in just fine.  It's just the one I recently saved.  I tried saving it a couple of times, reloaded the software and tried again with no difference.  The curves in the background image look distorted.  This always worked fine until today.  I tried to load the Anyrail file, but it is telling me it is over the size limit (over twice the limit!).  Other than this, both Trainplayer and Anyrail seem to be working fine.  It's just the translator image that seems to be the issue.

David

David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Bob Bryce

Bob Bryce

Tried using wetransfer. Hope it comes through.