News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by Penruth00, June 28, 2021, 12:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penruth00

Good day to all.

Hello my name is Kevin from Hampshire UK and soon to be Cornwall UK. I model British outline Modern image in 00 gauge. I have a house move imminent and so, I'm very much at the planning stage at the moment. I have been tinkering with Anyrail for a couple of years now,and recently took the plunge in purchasing the full program. I propose to use my loft space, and have envisaged a layout of around 20ft x 12ft. I have adopted a simple track plan,loosely based on a prototypical location. I use Peco code 75 flexible track and point work which will tradition into code 100 around the fiddle/hidden area. I've gleaned plenty of material from the likes of You Tube etc, and have a ready made plan made possible by Anyrail giving me those all important dimensions. All I need to do now is once I've moved house and made the necessary preparations, I'll Make inroads to producing something akin to my Anyrail plan. I hope to share my experiences here with you all.