News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Missing Object Library (not user objects)

Started by DaveB, September 14, 2021, 05:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveB

Hello, been using AnyRail for quite a while. I've noticed that during the last several updates the number of manufacturer's objects in the included Object Library has decreased. It is now to the point I look for the N library and only see Fleishmann, Pegase, Viessmann and Walthers. I'm only looking for the N Scale objects so don't know if this affects any others.

Capture.PNG

David

I don't think anything was removed from the object libraries. What is an item that has disappeared?
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

DaveB

Unfortunately I can't give you a specific, and to confess it's been a while since I did any planning work. But my impression is the Walther's catalog has fewer items.

Sorry to be so vague, maybe I'm just confusing what was in the user object library, where I know items for N-Scale Pikestuff has fewer objects. (I've added a few of my own in the last few days).

David

The H0 scale Walthers library has more items. Perhaps that causes the confusion?

We have cleaned up the user objects a while back, but items are never removed from our customer's computers. It's only that these are no longer downloadable.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.