News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Messed up User Object

Started by Future-Digital, September 22, 2021, 05:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Future-Digital

Hello, David,

Quite some time ago I submitted Woodland Scenics BR 5038 - Old Weathered Barn as a "User Object."

I just happened to notice just now that there are TWO of them in my name, one of which is corrupt.

The one with the hexagonal silo in the top left corner is a real mess, please delete it.

The one with the circular silo in the top left corner is the correct one.

Thank you.

Bill
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx

David

I have removed it from our servers, but if you want to remove it from your computer, please stop AnyRail, delete this file:

C:\Users\<YourName>\AppData\Local\AnyRail\UdoRepos500\H0\Woodland Scenics\c3710aa0-2c78-42d7-b5b8-74b30236d1b5.sudro

and start AnyRail again.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Nick the Cabin Boy

This brings up one of my very few "complaints" about AnyRail. Doing what you have suggested would be MUCH easier if the object's filename bore some resemblance to its catalogue number or name! Or, indeed, being able to delete items within AR, as we can with our own User Objects.

Nick the Cabin Boy,
Still recovering from yesterday's 5.8 Earthquake in Geelong!
Elizabeth Grove, South Australia
Building Pottersbridge, a fictional town a little North of London, served by a fictional Heritage Railway, in N

Future-Digital

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx