News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Brand New

Started by maddiek53, January 02, 2022, 04:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddiek53

Hello everyone, my name is Madelene and I am 68yo and just now getting into the hobby.  I have ordered a n scale Bachmann train set.  I have no idea how to set up my track.  Husband is electrician and understands the wiring.  I may be asking a lot of questions. Thanks for letting me join.

BadBanana

Welcome to the forum, Madelene.  Questions are welcome, of course, but keep in mind that the focus on this forum is on using the AnyRail layout design software.  If your questions are more general in nature concerning N-gauge, best practices, etc, you may get answers here, but you may also find it worthwhile to join a forum more focussed on your area of interest.  For example, I know almost nothing about N-gauge, but have reasonable experience with AnyRail. Others will have experience different to mine, so see how it goes.  Good luck with your train set.