News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Hello everyone

Started by yeshess, January 05, 2022, 02:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeshess

Good day all,

Been a while since i've been on any kind of forum. I've been in dabbling in model railroading for years now but only recently decided to get serious with it. Started out with HO, then a divorce, where my trains still remain (I hope). Then moved over to N scale because of space. Now back to doing both Ho and N scale. Hopefully within the next few months I should be able to get my old stuff back and finally get a decent layout going.

Thanks for having me, Hess

magnus

Hello and welcome,
This forum is a great resource for users of AnyRail with specific questions and advice on using the software. Make sure to read the manual as there is a lot of helpful info there.

We also help by giving feedback on your layout. If you want feedback on the layout, please make sure to also post your layout file (.any extension) as we all have AnyRail and will be able to give you much better feedback if we can inspect the file.

We can also discuss general topics, but other forums might be better for those topics.

QuoteStarted out with HO, then a divorce...
I hope it was not causal...I'm doing HO and still married...