News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Version 6.42

Started by David, March 17, 2022, 12:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Hi all!

In this version we've added DK-MODEL, a Czech company producing TTe gauge kits.

PIKO G gauge is updated, well, we've removed the elements that were announced but cancelled. However, we've added the codes for the parts. We will add the WLR/WRR 3 turnouts as soon as we have its dimensions confirmed.

A small issue with connecting some track elements of the H0 Peco Streamline Code 100 library is fixed.

A new function is added to split polylines. Right-click on a point and select 'Cut here' to split the polyline in two. Please note that this affects the shape if you use 'Rounded corners'.

David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

BadBanana

Thanks for the line cutting feature.  That's very helpful.

TodaProduction

Hi David.

Thank you for releasing ver 6.42.0.

Could you please tell me the name of the new symbol (key) for the new feature (Cut here) in ARTextsJA.TXT?
I would like to add it and send you the new Japanese translation file.

I have tried the new polylines splitting feature.
Right clicking at any point on a straight line with no vertices does not bring up "Cut here".
If I add a vertex at an arbitrary point for a straight line in advance and right click on the vertex, "Cut here" comes up.
Is this my understanding and usage correct?
Flexible rails can be split at any point, so I would like to see the UI unified if possible.

Best regards,

Takashi Toda

David

The translation added for the next release is:
IDS_CUT_HERE "ここで切る"
Would that be correct?

I'll try if we can add a 'Cut here' for an edge as well. It would be equivalent to an 'Add Point' followed by a 'Cut here'.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Irish_Steve

David,

Did you get chance to look at the Mamod track dimension issue?

Thanks

Steve

TodaProduction

I added "IDS_CUT_HERE "ここで切る"" to ARTextsJA.TXT in my PC and started AnyRail,
so it appears correctly in the right click menu. Thank you very much.

The 'Add Point' followed by a 'Cut here' is exactly the way I was thinking :-).