News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

BEMO code 83 curved points

Started by Dolf H0, April 06, 2022, 05:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dolf H0

Dear David & team,

I'm working on my Athens layout, Swiss orientated in fantasy design, based on SBB en BLS (Märklin K-track) and MOB (Bemo H0m track, code 83).

With the Bemo code 83 rail librabry I do miss the left and right curved points, catalogue nrs 4214 000/100 & 4213 000/100 (000 = construction kit, 100 = asembled point).
These points where included in the Bemo cataloque 1994/95 & 1998. The the later Bemo cataloque which is in my position (the 2002 issue) the curved points disappeared. Glady I could buy 5 pieces that year.

The Bemo H0m code 70 programme still contains the curved points. These are included in the AnyRail Rail libery.

As the code 70 curved points seems to have a different length compared to the code 83 curved points, it is not wise to copy the code 70 points in the Bemo code 83 layout design.

Although the code 83 curved points are not produced anymore (but still available with eBay, etc), I wonder if you could add the code 83 curved points to the Bemo code 83 rail library.

Best regards,
Dolf

David

We don't have this old catalog. Would it be possible for you to send us a scan of the page?

What would also be very helpful is a scan of the parts themselves, rails down, with a ruler next to it to ensure we scale them correctly.

David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Dolf H0

Dear David,

I pictured the curved points, see the attachted 5 photos:

Bemo_01: point 4213, catalogue 1994
Bemo_02: point 4213 with ruler in cm
Bemo_03: curved point 4213 and ponit 4210 with ruler in cm
Bemo_04: points 4213 & 4214, catalogue of 1994
Bemo:05: point 4212, the 1998 catalogue.

I hope you can go ahead with this. These photos are made with my Samsung Galagy A42 5G. If wished I can make new photos with the Canon EOS Rp.

Best regards,

David

The points are added in version 6.43.1 of AnyRail.

I hope they match the real thing well enough as it is difficult without any further documentation from the manufacturer.

David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Dolf H0

Good morning David,

Super that yoy could add the Bemo curved points! I will go ahead with the layout design.

Ciao, Dolf