News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Not sure if I have all the new User Objects available

Started by johnknoblauch, June 12, 2022, 09:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnknoblauch

I am using version 6.44.0 of Anyrail and attempted to update my library of user objects.  The process looked like it downloaded some new items but I still question if all the available items were saved. 

I have been watching a You Tuber with instructional video on Anyrail 6 and one of his videos referred to the - library object, which I have available when selecting the User Objects tab.  My question is regarding the list of items in the - library.  I only have the HO box selected in the Track and Objects section of the Libraries area in the Options menu.  When viewing the - User Object I show only one item in that library and in the video, there are many objects for him to select.

I have restarted the program after attempting the update and I with no luck.  Is there something I should do to make sure I download all the available objects in the HO library?

Thanks for your help.

David

If you start a download, you'll see a list of the newly downloaded (and stored) objects.
In the viewer, after clicking the 'Load' button, you'll see a list of all the available items (for the scales you have active).
To use the objects, open the object library. When there are a lot of manufacturers for a certain scale, you'll see that you first have to select the manufacturer from a list.
For instance, for H0, you'll probably see 'AHM...Campbell Scale Models'. If you click that, the full list of all the manufacturers alphabetically in that range appears.

David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.