News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

layer table across entire page

Started by vvarady, July 11, 2022, 12:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vvarady

Hi,
I keep doing something that makes my layer drop down change to full screen width.
How do I get it back to dropdown size?
 Thx

David

I'm not really sure what you mean. Could you please post a screenshot?
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

vvarady

The layer drop down is full screen width left to right.

David

Could you please send us the plan file? This is the file with extension ".any"
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

BadBanana

Quote from: vvarady on July 12, 2022, 08:19:19 PMThe layer drop down is full screen width left to right.
I think you have accidentally docked the Layers menu to the top edge of the display window.

To undock it try this...

Double click the blue bar at the top of the Layer menu.  The menu will then become floating.  Then if then you drag the top bar around the screen you can drop it onto one of four docking icons that appear while you are dragging (left, top, right, bottom).  If you drop it on to the left one, then normal operation will be resumed.

Edit: I also found that you can just drag the blue bar at the top of the menu - you don't need to double click it to undock it first.

The manual describes this docking facility for the Library menu, but it also works on the Layers menu (section 1.3 on pages 10-12 in my copy).

vvarady