News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Create Slope

Started by rojie, August 10, 2022, 11:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rojie

In my new Anyrail 6 version I am convinced the create slope function is not working correctly.

I am spending hours and hours trying to create 4 simple gradients.

The North South, context sensitive, box never seems to appear, and the other create slope method seems quite indifferent to requests to create whole single gradient slopes.

David

Please right-click an endpoint or connection, and select 'Create slope...' from the drop down menu.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

rojie

Thanks.

Having trouble naming sections now.

I seem to really struggle with the context sensitive features !

rlcross

Rojie, once you have selected a section of track that you want to be a section, on the far right of the top menu bar is "create section".  After clicking that a "name" and "usage" box appears beside "create section" on the top bar.  There you can enter the name for your section. 

After creating that section, anytime you select a piece of track in it, the name and usage boxes are on that top bar if you need to change anything.  Even if you didn't name it the first time, it always gives you the option to add a name once a piece of the section is selected.

Regards, Richard